Buy ANY Polypipe Product to win amazing prizes
Are you on the countdown to the Euros starting? We certainly are! So, to celebrate we’ve teamed up with Polypipe to give our footy-fan customers the chance to win some amazing prizes in preparation of the tournament.
‘Game On’ promotion will run throughout May and is open to every trade account holder buying ANY Polypipe product. Every single daily transaction will get one chance to win, and there’s no limit on the number of qualifying transactions.
Prizes up for grabs…
50inch Samsung TV
Ooni Pizza Oven
3 x England Shirts
100 x Spinks Football
The competition closes at midnight on 31 May 2021. See full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spinks Euro 20/21 Promotion Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions tell you information about AE Spink Ltd ( “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the legal terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which we make available Spinks Euro 20/21 (the “Promotion”) to you.
These Terms apply to the Contract between you and Us for provision of the Promotion (the “Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before registering to participate in the Promotion. Please note that before registering for the Promotion you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- The Promotion is made available by AE Spink Ltd (Spinks) (Company Number 00214637, registered address Kelham street, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 3RA, United Kingdom). Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- The Promotion is open to the United Kingdom trade residents aged 18 and over who are account holders only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. This Promotion incentive is not available to any public authority. We may require you to provide proof of age.
3.Entries are unlimited with a proof of purchase to a maximum of one entry per working day of the promotion. The Promotion opens 1st May 2021 00:01 to 31st May 2021 23:59. All promotional requirement and prize details will be outlined within all promotional material accordingly. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
- How to Enter:
- a) Visit www. aespink.com (the “Website”) either directly or by scanning a promotional QR code
- b) Complete all mandatory fields on the web form
- We reserve the right to remove an entry at our discretion or extend the dates of the Promotion if we deem suitable to do so.
- Any trade account that is overdue for payment will be excluded from the Promotion
- PRIZE ISSUE.
8.1. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
8.2. There will be a varying number of prizes available during the promotional period with the prize draw. The closing date for entries is midnight on the final calendar day of the promotional month. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the promotional dates from time to time, The Promoter will publish any amends to promotional dates, if applicable, on Spinks’ social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
8.3. The winner(s) will be contacted by telephone and/or notified by email within seven (7) working days of the end the draw. Winners must claim their prize by replying to the email sent to them confirming delivery details for their prize. Winners have 28 Calendar days to claim their prize. I If the prizes are not claimed within 28 days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled (but shall not be obliged) to select another winner.
8.4. Prizes will be delivered within 7-10 working days of the winner claiming their prize via their email reply, as noted above in clause 9.3, with one attempt at delivery. If delivery is not possible it will be up to the winner to collect the prize from the assigned courier. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in the ‘Eligibility’ section. Where any prizes have a longer lead time, the winner will be notified of the anticipated delivery date.
8.5. The prizes are not insured and do not include insurance. Once the winner is in receipt of their prize, We are not liable for any losses or damages suffered or sustained in using the prize in accordance with Clause 18.
8.6. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, lost, corrupted, damaged, or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into by Spinks with any prize winner in this regard.
8.7. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and town or city of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on Spinks’ social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in additional to email communication, on or around, the 1st June 2021 (Announcement Date).
8.8. If you object to any or all of the above information in 9.7 being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on 01302 321514, or by email to email@example.com In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- All Purchases from Spinks of the Polypipe Building Products range will qualify for entry into the prize draw .
- The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be held liable for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website, however caused, which affect the operation of the promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to accept receipt of informative communication and materials from us, which includes marketing material directly regarding the Promotion. For these purposes, reference to you also includes any individuals who you nominate within your business to receive such communications from us. You expressly agree to the receipt of such material via SMS messages and/or email. You may opt out of receiving these materials by SMS messages and/or email any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any of the SMS messages and/or emails you receive or by contacting us.
- You can choose to withdraw your participation in the Promotion at any time by contacting Spinks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to clause 9.3, any outstanding prizes not claimed by the date you choose to withdraw shall be forfeited and you will not be entitled to any financial or other compensation for any unredeemed prizes.
14.1. We and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any tax liability arising from your participation in the Promotion.
14.2. Those persons who receive the benefit of any prizes from the Promotion may incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the reward to HMRC and any tax liability and/or National Insurance contributions arising from it is your responsibility or that of the person receiving the benefit of the rewards. We, and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any such tax liability or any failure by you or the individual to notify the relevant authorities.
- PROTECTING YOUR DATA AND HOW YOUR DATA IS USED.
This section provides the information of which we are obliged to make you aware, under the Data Protection Act 2018 (as updated from time to time) which implements the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“DPA”). We confirm that at all times, we will process any personal data (being data relating to a living individual) provided by you to us, in accordance with the DPA.
15.1. As explained above, we are the data controller of all personal data we hold about you, in relation to the Promotion. We operate all aspects of the Promotion and will need to process your data (including any personal data you supply) in order to operate these aspects of the Promotion. We are also the data processor. The terms “data controller” and “data processor” are both defined terms, and have specific meanings under the DPA. In order to participate in the Promotion, you need to consent to us processing your data (including personal data) in order to operate the Promotion. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be deemed to have consented to such processing. You can object to such processing at any time by contacting us. However, you must understand that if you do not allow us to process your data, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. If you need us to clarify in any more detail how your data is processed, you can contact us at any time.
15.2. In order to provide the Promotion to you, we will collect and process the following data from you:
15.2.1. Information about you that you give us by filling in the claim form on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
15.2.2. There may be occasions where contact you to ensure the data we hold about you is correct and/or to determine any information which we need to operate the Promotion, which is missing from our records.
15.3. How will we use your data: We will use your data for the following purposes only:
15.3.1. To enable you to participate in the Promotion;
15.3.2. To manage your membership of the Promotion. This will include:
- Contacting you to send you any updates about your registrations.
- Us contacting you to tell you about prizes and incentives which could be available to you. You must agree to receive such updates in order to participate in the Promotion. If you do not wish to receive updates, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
- We may use your data to send marketing messages, information and promotions to you. These messages may be issued in various formats, including (but not be limited to) letters, emails and/or text messages. You may contact us at any time to opt out of receiving such marketing messages and information.
15.3.3 To inform you of future promotions, product information, training opportunities and other marketing messages. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time by contacting us or pressing the unsubscribe button on any of our communications.
15.5. In relation to any personal data that we process we will:
15.5.1. Not retain any personal information you provide to us for longer than is allowed under DPA due to your legitimate interest in Spinks.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within fourteen (14) calendar days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any queries relating to the Promotion should be directed to Spinks who can be contacted via telephone on 01302 321514 or by email to email@example.com . The methods of communication in connection with the Promotion shall be via the Website and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01302 321514 or such other methods We deem appropriate from time to time.
End of Terms and Condition