TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance: By entering, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
2. Entry: (a) Entries can be made in person at Spinks Building Supplies Leeds via the QR code provided on Tuesday 16th May ONLY.
3. Entrant limits: Only those resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. One entry per attendee.
4. No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrant is required to attend the Landscaping and Display Launch at Spinks Leeds Building Supplies on Tuesday 16th May to enter.
5. Prize (Weber Performer GBS Black Charcoal Barbecue). The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given. Promoter may substitute similar prizes of equivalent or greater value.
6. Closing date: The competition will run on Tuesday 16th May ONLY. No entries received after this time will be considered. The Promoter may withdraw or end this competition early where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
7. Winner selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received on the day of the event – Tuesday 16th May.
8. Claiming prize: The winner will be contacted via phone call – first instance and email the second instance within two days of the closing date. The winner will have 24 hours from notification to contact the Promoter to claim their prize. If the winner(s) do not contact the Promoter within the timeframe, that winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly selected. The winner will need to collect the prize from Spinks Building Supplies Leeds within 3 days of the closing date.
9. Non-entrants: The following persons are not eligible to enter: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the Promoter, any agent of the Promoter administering the competition, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
10. Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
11. Accuracy: by entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this competition without the individual’s prior consent.
12. Responsible entries: entrants must not post material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
13. Publicity: winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. By entering this competition, you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition.
14. Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. Liability: Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize. For any other matter, the Promoter’s entire liability is limited to one thousand pounds..
16. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and shall be governed by the courts of that jurisdiction accordingly.
17. Any social media platform on which this competition promotion is promoted, does not endorse, sponsor, administer or otherwise have any involvement in this competition.